Lindsay Crooks was born in 1957 and died in November 2005 after a 8 month battle with cancer. Lindsay Crooks was married to Janet Weir and had 2 sons, Lindsay Crooks parents were Margaret a latin teacher and his father was a builder. Lindsay Crooks went to Highfield primary school then went to Timaru boys high school and Otago polytechnic as well as graduating in 1978. Lindsay Crooks main subject in art was the human figure, Lindsay Crooks also had interests in surfing he soon became the over 40’s surfing champion of New Zealand in 1999. Lindsay Crooks also lived in New Zealand.
- Lindsay Crooks died in 2005 because he had cancer and died in November.
- His first painting was sold for $1,700 and it was called Harbour.
- Lindsay Crooks were born in 1957
- He lived for 48 years and if he was still living right now he would be 59.
- He had two sons and he was married Jennett weir.
- Lindsays Crooks interest is surfing and he became the over 40s surfing champion in 1999.
- In 1985 he won a scholarship to attend the world youth Festival in Moscow. One of his painting hands in the Pushkin Gallery in Russia.
- In 2000 he opened a south seas gallery in Britain.
- He travelled overseas for two years to and then came back to become a professional artist.
- His main subject was the human finger (he paints humans with large fingers).
- His first school was Highfield primary school, then it was Timaru school for school, and graduated in 1978.
In lindsay crooks paintings he
Mostly uses blue for water
He was born in 1957
He died on November 2005
He married a lady named Janet weir
Lindsay had two sons
He had three careers one of
Them is highfield primary school
And timaru boys high school and last
But not least he was a fine artist
Graduating in 1978
He also sadly died from cancer!:(