week 1: be a good friend. I will do this by sharing your things and let people join in
-Share with your friends
-let people join in your games
Week 2: Look after equipment and school property.
-push in your chair
-sit in the set properly
-dont lean on the wall
Week 3: follow adult instructions.
-If an adult tells you to do something you do it strate away.
Week 4: keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Don't kick, punch, bite, slap and pinch.
- Give people their own space.
Week 5: Use kind words and good manners.
- Say please and thank you and no thank you if you don’t want something that is been offered to you.
Week 6: move safely around the school.
-Do not run around corners
-do not push people off the play grounds.
Week 7: be discerning about the sites you visit.
-go on websites that you and your teacher know are apropeyt for learning.
Week 8: make good learning choices, for me and others.
-help each other out when they are confused with their work.
- don't distract your friends and classmates when working.
Week 9: when faced with a problem use traffic light thinking.
-Stop think act.
-stop then think what you are going to do and then act it out.
Week 10: Be tidy
- push in your chair and pik up rubbish that is on the floor and on tables.
Week 11: find ways to show you care.- look at the pirson when they speak.